Maintainer/XSBC-Original-Maintainer in Ubuntu packages

James Westby jw+debian at
Sun Jun 14 23:52:52 BST 2009

On Mon, 2009-06-15 at 00:27 +0200, Siegfried-Angel wrote:
> 2009/6/15 James Westby <jw+debian at>:
> > That's not true. The record is created the moment that the package hits
> > the queue.
> Oh well, it's been some time since I last checked :).
> Sorry for the confusion then.

No problem.

I still think it would be a good idea to have this happen
automatically, just to save effort on our part, but I was just trying
to point out that we don't need to wait for Launchpad to implement this.