Extending dh_bash-completion

Federico Hernandez ultrafredde at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 22:54:00 BST 2009

Hi again

We don't actually maintain bash-completion ourselves directly in Ubuntu;
> it is developed by an upstream team, whose homepage you can find at [0].
> I've also copied your message to their development mailing list where
> they can hopefully help you get started.

I was aware of bash-completion being a Debian maintained package. But not of
their mailing list. But was about to ask as well in the Debian developer
mailing list. Nevertheless I thought it might be useful to gather also here
some feedback.

THX for copying the msg over to the team. I will contact them.

Greetings,
Federico