Resigning from motu-release and sponsor queue admins

Iulian Udrea iulian at ubuntu.com
Tue Jul 7 21:06:53 BST 2009

2009/7/7 Luca Falavigna <dktrkranz at ubuntu.com>

> Hello,

Hello Luca

> I decided to resign from motu-release and ubuntu-universe-sponsors queue
> administrator teams due to time constraints. These two roles require
> much attention than the one I can give to them right now.
>
> I would like to thank existing and former team members for their job and
> for the work done together. You ROCK!
>
> If you want to contribute, please nominate yourself as per
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MOTU/Teams/KeyTeamPolicy

I am sad to see that you've decided to resign from both motu-release
and ubuntu-universe-sponsors.

All I can say is that you did an awesome job.  Working together with you
was always a very great feeling and I am happy that I had the opportunity
to work with you in such a wonderful team.

Thank you and keep up the good work!

Cheers!
--
Iulian Udrea