REVU: Automated Package Checks

Scott Kitterman ubuntu at kitterman.com
Sat Jan 24 02:06:54 GMT 2009

On Fri, 23 Jan 2009 19:51:41 -0600 Nathan Handler <nhandler at ubuntu.com>
wrote:
>I can not speak for other MOTUs, but when I review a package on REVU,
>I normally subscribe to it. That way, I can review it again once a new
>version is uploaded.

There are other MOTU that think it's good to get review on a variety of
packages and a variety of MOTU look at each package.  We all have our
strengths and variety helps get a balanced view.

I often focus on copyright/license stuff in packages with one advocate as a
pretty large fraction of advocated packages still have problems in this
area.

Scott K