Gnomesword, libsword, diatheke, sword modules, bibletime

Norbert Bollow nb at bollow.ch
Fri Jan 23 13:50:13 GMT 2009

Refdoc <refdoc at crosswire.org> wrote:

> I am one of the developers at CrossWire. Several of our programmes are
> in your repository, but they are ancient, often 2 or more releases
> behind us.

Hi,
  I haven't contributed anything to Ubuntu before (besides a few bug
reports) but I'd be willing to "maintain" packaging of the CrossWire
software for Ubuntu and Debian, in the sense of updating the concerned
packages whenever a new upstream version comes out, fixing any
packaging bugs, etc.

I'm aware of https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MOTU/GettingStarted and
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Debian/ForUbuntuDevelopers and intend to try
just following the instructions. :-)

If someone else is also interested in working on this, I certainly
wouldn't mind being part of a team effort...

Greetings,
Norbert