blender 2.45-4ubuntu1

Thu Jan 22 02:17:47 GMT 2009

Dear Ubuntu MOTU Developers,

since we're using Blender heavliy under (X)ubuntu 8.04 LTS we'd like to ask you wether a packet update to the recent version 2.48(a) of the blender packet is beeing performed soon or not.

Yours, sincerely J.C. Denton / TRON-DELTA.ORG
   Date (last modified) :  » Tue Sep. 23, 2008 · 13:53:00 PM «  by J.C. at TRON

   W:   |   @: info at   |   ~>: #[T-D] (QuakeNet)

   In case you are not the intended recipient of this message please delete this
   e-mail. Any unauthorised copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in
   it is strictly prohibited.