pspp

Chow Loong Jin hyperair at gmail.com
Fri Feb 27 05:20:20 GMT 2009

On Thu, 2009-02-26 at 23:31 +0100, Nautilus nautilus wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I've installed PSPP  but I can't find it anywhere. How can I run the
> program?
>
> (I'm new in Ubuntu)
>
> Thanks.

> Llama a tus amigos de PC a PC: ¡Es GRATIS! Pruébalo
It doesn't look like there's a .desktop icon for this, so it won't
appear in the menus. You can do either one of two things:
      * Install menu-xdg, then hunt it down within the new menu that
        appears under Applications
      * Just run psppire from the run dialog (Alt+F2).

Either way, I think this is a bug that should be fixed. In my opinion
the package should ship a .desktop file of its own if there isn't one
provided by upstream.
--
Chow Loong Jin