Dropping off the Internet

Christopher James Halse Rogers chalserogers at gmail.com
Thu Feb 26 10:40:33 GMT 2009

Hello all,

I'm moving this weekend, and I'm unsure when my internet connection will
be re-established - it could be up to a month away, apparently.  I'll
probably get intermittent internet access during this time, but I won't
be around dependably and will be unable to do much work.  Please don't
block on me!

I don't think this should disrupt anybody too much: the work for the
mono 2.0 transition and evolution-sharp transition is done, and Iain
Lane (Laney) and Jo Shields (directhex) should be your go-to people for
anything new mono related.  Iain has acquired TIL status on Miro, and
has worked with the Debian maintainer to turn this into a sync.  There
should be a new gnome-do release soon, and this might be worth a FFe as
there are a bunch of bugfixes, performance improvements, and more
fleshed-out features, particularly for the dock interface.  I've sounded
Iain out for this.

The only other thing I touch particularly is the nouveau drivers.  Once
the next libdrm upload goes through, they should be syncable from Debian
experimental, as long as someone updates the nouveau-kernel-source
package.  If I were more confident in my net access, I'd ask for a
standing FFe for xserver-xorg-video-nouveau and nouveau-kernel-source,
but if no one else feels like keeping this up to date it won't be much
of a loss.

Thanks everyone, and I hope to be back online and working soon.