Handling of Debian unstable uploads after the release of lenny

David MENTRE dmentre at linux-france.org
Mon Feb 16 21:33:48 GMT 2009

Hello,

> This will lead to a surge of uploads to Debian unstable, which will then
> show up in MoM/DaD and elsewhere. This doesn't necessarily mean that we
> want all of the uploads in Ubuntu.
>
> Please bear in mind that we are a few days away from Feature Freeze for
> this cycle, and so we should be starting to limit the uploads that we
> do.

By the way, is there a release schedule for Jaunty+1? (like
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/JauntyReleaseSchedule) I haven't found any on
the wiki.

I'm asking this because the Debian OCaml maintainers are starting a
transition of the major release of the OCaml compiler and the associated
packages. I would like to know the windows prepared for synchronization
with Debian.

Yours,
david
--
GPG/PGP key: A3AD7A2A David MENTRE <dmentre at linux-france.org>
 5996 CC46 4612 9CA4 3562  D7AC 6C67 9E96 A3AD 7A2A