new stable release of openscenegraph-2.8

Robert Osfield robert.osfield at gmail.com
Fri Feb 6 10:40:56 GMT 2009

Hi Mattias,

Did you just subscribe today?

I too have recently joined and am looking at helping out on
openscenegraph support in the Unbuntu family. Yesterday I posted
similar on email on Wednesday so have a look, in the archives for a
post form me with the subject line "Who to coordinate with on
OpenSceneGraph and related project packaging".

Robert,