Ubuntu Developer Week: 31st August to 4th September 2009
daniel.holbach at ubuntu.com
Mon Aug 17 16:13:02 BST 2009
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
I’m incredibly happy to announce the fourth Ubuntu Developer Week! 
You are excited about Ubuntu, always had the feeling you want to "give
back" in one form or the other and you didn’t know how? Ubuntu Developer
Week is the perfect opportunity for you to get involved and get a closer
look at what’s happening behind the scenes. Make sure you mark the dates
from Monday, 31st August 2009 to Friday, 4th September 2009 in your
calendar! Just check out the timetable  to learn more about which
session is up next.
How this is going to work? Easy!
* Just join #ubuntu-classroom on irc.freenode.net and enjoy and
participate in the sessions.
* Check if you need to prepare for a session. 
* Ask your questions in #ubuntu-classroom-chat, participate.
* Learn more about Ubuntu Development.
I’m very proud of the speakers this time. They managed to put together a
fantastic assortment of topics, all very much focused on a hands-on
experience for you: web development, Launchpad hackery, Debian/Ubuntu
packaging, development techniques, etc. etc.
We have awesome speakers who will share their secret of success with you
in a fun and interesting way.
* You are new to Ubuntu development? No problem, check out our
* You need more information on the speakers? No problem, check out our
* You need more information on the sessions and what’s going to happen
there? No problem, check out our brochure. 
I’m very very excited and am counting the days until then. This is going
to be the perfect opportunity to learn more.
Have a great day,
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.9 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
More information about the Ubuntu-motu