wammu

Jonathan Marsden jmarsden at fastmail.fm
Mon Aug 17 06:14:17 BST 2009

cristiancozzolino wrote:

> I would like to know if you could contact the developer of the software
> wammu, because I have some difficulties in using it. In particular, when
> I try to view my text messages from my PC, the software doesn't list
> them, like no text messages are into the SIM card.

You can file a bug against wammu (like any other Ubuntu package) at

  https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/+filebug

and this is a good way to report issues tyou are having using wammu in
Ubuntu.  Also see http://wammu.eu/support/ for information ocn getting
support more directly from the developers of wammu itself.

Jonathan