please, review a new package for Karmic 9.10

Caroline Ford at
Sat Aug 15 21:28:51 BST 2009

You haven't actually packaged it - that's just a source tarball and
some binaries. You need to make a Debian package - the Ubuntu
packaging guide is the place to start.

Sent from a mobile device.

On 14 Aug 2009, at 19:37, Ilgis Ibragimov <ii at>