SponsorsQueue wiki page

Brian Murray brian at ubuntu.com
Tue Aug 11 20:10:22 BST 2009

I was looking at the SponsorsQueue wiki page[1] the other day and
noticed that it doesn't mention the Triaged status at all.  I was going
to make the attached updates to the page but saw a warning at the top of
the page regarding making any changes to it.

The changes basically indicate that people requesting sponsorship should
use "Triaged" but if unable use "Confirmed", and that sponsors should
always used "Triaged" instead of "Confirmed".  These changes are
appropriate since "Triaged" is considered further along in the bug life
cycle than "Confirmed".

What is a better place for the changes?

[1] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MOTU/Sponsorship/SponsorsQueue

Brian Murray                                                 @ubuntu.com