facebook texas poker game not works

amit raichura amit.j.raichura at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 17:44:03 BST 2009

    I am trying to play texas poker game which is played at facebook.
 but I am not able to play it on ubuntu 9.04 with firefox 3.5.2.  I
tried to search for missing application like flash of any othere and
what ever i found through google search I did that and install it but
still the game is not loading in facebook.

    the link is mentioned above to identify very clear that how the
game is not opening ,  all othere function is very much works in
facebook.com but only game is not able to play.