Third Ubucon in Germany

Julius Bloch juliux at
Sun Aug 2 09:09:07 BST 2009

as you may have heard we will have the third Ubucon in
Germany( This year from 16.10 to 18.10 october in
We would like to have some more development related talks. So I invite
everybody to come to the Ubucon. Most talks will be in german but
english talks are also welcome.
For speaker we have a limited budget for sponsoring available.
If you want to submit a talk, discussion round, bofs or a workshop
please send a mail to idee at including a short text what you
would like to do.

If you need any further informations you can contact me via:
mail: juliux at
jabber: jabber at
irc: juliux at

There is also a public IRC Channel #ubucon-de

Looking forward to see some of you at ubucon;)

kind regards

Julius Bloch
Ubuntu Germany
Ubuntu LoCoCouncil