Third Ubucon in Germany

Julius Bloch juliux at ubuntu-de.org
Sun Aug 2 09:09:07 BST 2009

Hi,
as you may have heard we will have the third Ubucon in
Germany(http://www.ubucon.de). This year from 16.10 to 18.10 october in
Göttingen/Lower-Saxony.
We would like to have some more development related talks. So I invite
everybody to come to the Ubucon. Most talks will be in german but
english talks are also welcome.
For speaker we have a limited budget for sponsoring available.
If you want to submit a talk, discussion round, bofs or a workshop
please send a mail to idee at ubucon.de including a short text what you
would like to do.

If you need any further informations you can contact me via:
mail: juliux at ubuntu-de.org
jabber: jabber at juliux.de
irc: juliux at freenode.net

There is also a public IRC Channel #ubucon-de @freenode.net.

Looking forward to see some of you at ubucon;)

kind regards

Julius Bloch

http://launchpad.net/~jbloch
Ubuntu Germany