flashplugin-nonfree security update

Andreas Heinlein aheinlein at gmx.com
Mon Aug 3 10:41:58 BST 2009

a rather important security update exists for adobe flashplayer which
closes several security holes - see

The update has been published last Friday, I have not yet seen updated
flashplugin-nonfree packages. Since this package only downloads the
player and installs it, all what is necessary is to update the
sha256sums in the package.

I have done that and created a new package for hardy; I'd like to
contribute that but don't know how to do it. Should be easy to do the
same for the 10.x version in hardy-backports/intrepid/jaunty.