mc patch system

James Westby jw+debian at jameswestby.net
Mon Apr 13 21:25:28 BST 2009

On Mon, 2009-04-13 at 13:16 -0700, Brian Murray wrote:
> Maybe I should have elaborated a bit more.  While it uses quilt
> executing 'quilt push -a' fails with the message 'No patches in series'.
> Additionally, the structure of the debian/patches directory seemed a bit
> odd to me:
>
> all.series        bugs    mc.ext  README  utf8

Does debian/patches/README contain any useful information? Perhaps
the package contains a lot of patches and conditionally applies them,
so generates the series file or similar.

Also, looking for where it applies the patches in debian/rules may
give you some clues?

Does the package contain a debian/README.Source file? That is now
the suggested way to document this sort of thing.

Thanks,

James