Self-Introduction: Balaji

G balajig81 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 19 07:57:47 BST 2008

Hi everyone

My name is Balaji and i live in chennai which is a city in India. i am
a software developer working for a private firm in chennai. I would
like to contribute to Ubuntu and be part of this wonderful team. I
have used Ubuntu and would like to start contributing to Ubuntu and be
part of this wonderful team.I have been contribtuting to fedora as a
member of the bug-triage team, Testing packages from the bodhi
repository, fixing bugs and also as one of the Fedora-Ambassadors for
chennai.

I am really interested in being part of the bug fixing team,bug
triaging team,testing packages from the repository,documentation and
also on the marketing side of ubuntu too. I am really amazed with the
Launchpad and how it tracks every contribution made by the developer
by assigning points to the developers. It really motivates the
contributors.

I am really excited to be part of this journey and this team and
really look forward to working with this team. I hope i have a real
good time with you all.

Cheers,
Balaji