New Version 0.11.2.1 trac from edgewall.org

Ice Polar ice.polar at gmail.com
Sun Nov 30 22:22:12 GMT 2008

Hi Jesus,

Im running Ubuntu Feisty with trac. This package delivers trac version
0.10.3-1 and i would like to install the new stable 0.11.2.1.
After deleting all the files and messing up my box  I got the following
infos out of /var/lib/dpkg/status :

Package: trac
> Section: web
> Installed-Size: 2060
> Maintainer: Ubuntu MOTU Developers <ubuntu-motu at lists.ubuntu.com>
> Architecture: all
> Version: 0.10.3-1
> Depends: python (>= 2.3), python-support (>= 0.2), python-clearsilver (>=
> 0.9.3), python-pysqlite2 | python-sqlite (>= 0.4.3) | python-psycopg2,
> python-subversion, subversion (>= 1.0.1)
> Recommends: apache2 | httpd, python-setuptools (>= 0.5a13)
> Suggests: enscript, python-docutils, libapache2-mod-python
> Conflicts: libapache2-mod-python2.3 (<< 3.2.8-3)
> development projects
>  Trac uses a minimalistic approach to web-based software project
> management.
>  Our mission; to help developers write great software while staying out of
>  the way. Trac should impose as little as possible on a team's established
>  development process and policies.

Now my system is messed up because the package works no more and i can't
remove it neither install the Tar package from the website:
http://trac.edgewall.org/wiki/TracDownload

   - *HTTP*: Trac-0.11.2.1.tar.gz<http://ftp.edgewall.com/pub/trac/Trac-0.11.2.1.tar.gz>

What would you suggest to do?

Lefthanded Greetings