Jaunty pre-freeze Freeze Exception Request: monodevelop

Nicolas Valcárcel nvalcarcel at ubuntu.com
Wed Nov 19 18:41:50 GMT 2008

On Wed, 2008-11-19 at 11:22 -0600, Luke L wrote:

> Mono itself, and the C# compiler, are up-to-date, with CLI 2.0 and C#
> 3.0.
This worries me a lot, if the whole mono suit is updated (compilers,
libraries, etc...) it will break a lot of other tools and recompiling
almost the entire archive will be needed. Also i'm assuming this is
true, i'm not a mono expert so if this doesn't apply just let me know
and ignore my comment.

--
aka nxvl
Key fingerprint = BCE4 27A0 D03E 55DE DA2D  BE06 891D 8DEE 6545 97FE