Pidgin

Emil Cabaj emil.tusiowy at gmail.com
Mon May 26 13:10:52 BST 2008

Hello

I want to ask why you don't update "pidgin-guifications" and
"pidgin-plugin-pack" in ubuntu repository, authors of this applications have
already released a few new versions of their plugins while in ubuntu (hardy)
repository there are very old versions :| so I have to install them by my
own from sources, but it shouldn't be like that.
My next claim is that in "pidgin-plugin-pack" package there is no
"switch-spell" plugin while in original "pidgin-plugin-pack" it is :|
I don't now what you did but this plugin in missing in your package.
I hope you will update those packages soon, at least so there will be no
problem when ubuntu 8.10 will be released.
Please replay me.

Kind regards
Emil