call for REVU admins

Stefan Potyra sistpoty at ubuntu.com
Mon May 12 11:35:03 BST 2008

Hi,

as intrepid is open, and REVU sees more and more uploads, I'm calling for help
with managing the REVU instance.

Standard jobs to be done is to sync the keyring from time to time, to process
nuked packages on spooky (so that these are really removed from the server's
disk), and to clean up the uploads-queue from binary uploads and/or clutter
(and sometimes put back rejected uploads after the key got picked up from a
keyring sync), and finally to manage account privileges of REVU (e.g. if we
have new MOTUs).

Requirements:
* be trusted by UWSA to be let on spooky
* being able to execute a few simple shell commands there
* spent some time on irc to answer pings regarding REVU problems

So if you want to help, please reply in this thread.

Cheers,
    Stefan.