Missing from the glassfishv2 package

Nitya Doraisamy Nitya.Doraisamy at Sun.COM
Sat May 3 01:37:05 BST 2008

Aaron
   Thanks for taking the time to provide this data. A fix is in process
in the upstream source for GlassFish v2
(https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/glassfishv2/+bug/223898)
which is causing the install failure on open6.
   We are hoping to get this ready in the next week. I will take a look
at the init scripts and update/incorporate them into the package as soon
as I can.

Thanks
Nitya