GlassFish v2 UR1 packages - Request For Review

Nitya Doraisamy Nitya.Doraisamy at Sun.COM
Wed Mar 26 00:01:20 GMT 2008

Hi
   I have updated GlassFish v2 UR1 packages to address most of the
comments raised in

- The packages now use debconf to interact with the user during installation
- The docs have been moved to a seperate package glassfishv2-doc
- library dependencies have been flushed out.

- The Feature Freeze exception has been approved for GlassFish v2 UR1 too.

I have updated the launchpad bug 191658 with comments

Please review  and comment

Thanks
Nitya