media tomb in ubuntu hardy is missing files ?!!

Jerone Young jerone at gmail.com
Mon Mar 24 01:23:42 GMT 2008

So I installed mediatomb on my ubuntu hard machine all ready to start
streaming things to my PS3. Well when I go to
Applications->Sound and Video -> MediaTomb

This open firefox to open file:
file:///var/lib/mediatomb/mediatomb.html

Well that file is not there. Come to see it NOTHING is in /var/lib/mediatomb

I am installed packages:
mediatomb
mediatomb-common
mediatomb-daemon

Things were missed when this was packaged. This is going to be a big
package as DLNA server capability is becoming more and more a big
deal. I want to use it with my Playstation 3.

Here is the  launchpad bug:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/mediatomb/+bug/205790