Python-central transition bugs

Scott Kitterman ubuntu at kitterman.com
Sat Mar 22 15:32:36 GMT 2008

I've filed a bug on python-central packages that failed a recent archive
rebuild here:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/pychess/+bug/204895

These packages all need to be checked to see why they failed to build and then
fixed.  Most of these I've looked at are relatively easy to fix, so this
would be a good set of packages to have a look at for new contributors
looking to get some experience.

Currently many of these package built with the old python-central but will not
with the current one.  If we don't get this fixed before release, this will
complicate security fixes and SRUs considerably for these packages and
they'll just all have to be fixed for the next release anyway.

Scott K