Minutes for MOTU meeting Feb 29 2008, 12.00 UTC

Matt Zimmerman mdz at ubuntu.com
Fri Mar 14 16:43:08 GMT 2008

Thanks for sharing these minutes.

On Fri, Feb 29, 2008 at 11:21:44PM +0100, Stefan Potyra wrote:
> [TOPIC] Should Ubuntu Membership be a general requirement for MOTUship?
> As noone volunteered to take over the topic, and no particular intentions
> were shown towards the topic, it was deferred to the next meeting.

I believe the way membership is evolving is that teams with specific areas
of responsibility will be able to confer membership.  As such, becoming a
MOTU could mean simultaneously becoming a member.  Since becoming a MOTU
already implies a significant contribution, there shouldn't be much more to
it other than agreeing to the code of conduct.

--
 - mdz