About forwarding bugs and patches to Debian and documenting your changes

Nicolas Valcarcel nvalcarcel at ubuntu.com
Wed Jun 18 16:12:31 BST 2008

Thanks for the examples, now i'm clearer on what you meant.

I also think this will we great, but to have a wiki page for every
package and to edit it with every change it's not the best to do IMHO.
On the other hand we can open a bug for the changes and explain
everything there and just include the (LP: #XXXXX) part to it.

--
aka nxvl
Key fingerprint = BCE4 27A0 D03E 55DE DA2D  BE06 891D 8DEE 6545 97FE