motu-sru extension

Jordan Mantha laserjock at ubuntu.com
Wed Jun 4 00:24:44 BST 2008

On Tue, Jun 3, 2008 at 2:43 PM, Cesare Tirabassi <norsetto at ubuntu.com>
wrote:

> >Dear MC,
> >
> >please set up polls for extending motu-sru/replacing retired members [1].
> >Daniel, maybe you'd also like to transfer team ownership to MC (see [2]).
> >
> >Candidates:
> >Stephan Hermann [3]
> >Scott Kitterman [4]
> >Cody A.W. Somerville [5]
> >
> >looks, like we need two members (follow-ups to [1]), but that might be
> >subject to discussion.
>
> Can I propose to extend the numbers of members in the motu-sru team to 6?
> Unless somebody objects we can have a full team up and running again in no
> time, with plenty of enthusiasts ready to process all our SRU to
> everybody's
> satisfaction.

As one of the people being replaced, I'd like to say that I think the number
of people in the team not nearly as important as having people who are
dedicated to being an active part of the MOTU SRU team. I personally don't
think 6 people are necessary, but I don't see real problems with it and I'd
hate to waste good candidates like these :-) +1 from me.

-Jordan