Stepping down from MOTU & MOTU Release Team

Sarah Hobbs hobbsee at ubuntu.com
Thu Jul 24 15:53:32 BST 2008

Hey there,

Due to a number of factors, I've decided to step away from the MOTU team
in general, and the MOTU Release Team.

I have been looking to cut down my Ubuntu activities for a few months
now, and this is one of the areas that I feel needs the greatest time
commitment to do properly.  It also requires extensive use of launchpad,
with the constant UI changes, often making things take much longer to
get done than they should.

I wish you all good luck in the Intrepid Ibex release, and subsequent
releases.

Hobbsee