GTKPOD needs a new package, please.

John Dong john.dong at gmail.com
Thu Jul 10 03:05:45 BST 2008

Well, Nicholas, I synchronize two iPod Touch 1.1.4's over wireless with
GtkPod and Rhythmbox on a regular basis, and don't have any issues with
the database hash format. I don't own any other latest-generation Apple
hardware to test with, but if it turns out there's something newer or
better with the gtkpod/libgpod stack that Intrepid would benefit from,
please let us know.