QtiPlot

Mechler Matyas Illes maclair at ddkkk.pte.hu
Wed Jul 9 09:38:55 BST 2008

Dear Developers,

I tried to compile the new version of QtiPlot (under Ubuntu 8.04);
however, I could not manage it. Could you please refresh the qtiplot
version in the package manager? I ask you this for two reasons: first, I
saw that at least the previous version of qtiplot was maintained by you
therefore surely you know every dependencies of the software. Secondly,
I tried to get an answer to my problem (with which I wasn't alone) from
the developers and I could not get a better answer than "buy the binaries".

Thank you in advance!

Best regards,
Matyas Mechler