Hardy message when install program

Jumpod Plekhongthu pjumpod at celestica.com
Wed Jan 30 04:34:57 GMT 2008

Here is my source.list file,Thank you for fast response

root at JUPITER-02:/export/image# cat /etc/apt/sources.list
deb ftp://ftp.ecc.u-tokyo.ac.jp/ubuntu hardy main restricted universe
multiverse
deb ftp://ftp.ecc.u-tokyo.ac.jp/ubuntu hardy-updates main restricted
universe multiverse
deb ftp://ftp.ecc.u-tokyo.ac.jp/ubuntu hardy-security main restricted
universe multiverse
deb ftp://ftp.ecc.u-tokyo.ac.jp/ubuntu hardy-backports main restricted
universe multiverse
root at JUPITER-02:/export/image#

it can download ,install everything but last step will show below
message,I don't know why. but it can work normally that I think

Best Regards.
Jumpod Plekhongthu
TDC Celestica Thailand
EXT 2865

"Nicolas Valcarcel" <nvalcarcel at ubuntu-pe.org>
30/01/2008 11:28

"Jumpod Plekhongthu" <pjumpod at celestica.com>
cc
"Daniel Holbach" <daniel.holbach at ubuntu.com>, ubuntu-motu
<ubuntu-motu at lists.ubuntu.com>, ubuntu-motu-bounces at lists.ubuntu.com
Subject
Re: Hardy message when install program

can you post a copy of your sources.list?