Hardy message when install program

Jumpod Plekhongthu pjumpod at celestica.com
Wed Jan 30 03:06:12 GMT 2008

All,
        I don't know about this message.
        it happen alway after,I update my server to hardy

ldconfig deferred processing now taking place
/sbin/ldconfig.real: /lib/librdp.so is not an ELF file - it has the wrong
magic bytes at the start.

/sbin/ldconfig.real: /lib/libscp.so is not an ELF file - it has the wrong
magic bytes at the start.

/sbin/ldconfig.real: /lib/libvnc.so is not an ELF file - it has the wrong
magic bytes at the start.

/sbin/ldconfig.real: /lib/libxrdp.so is not an ELF file - it has the wrong
magic bytes at the start.

/sbin/ldconfig.real: /lib/libxup.so is not an ELF file - it has the wrong
magic bytes at the start.

        Could someone tell me what's happen with my server?and how to do?
Best Regards.
Jumpod Plekhongthu
TDC Celestica Thailand
EXT 2865