REVU Upload notification

Emmet Hikory emmet.hikory at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 10:26:13 GMT 2008

Fellow MOTU,
    In recent weeks, I've noticed a fair number of REVU candidates
being uploaded to the repositories, without the NEW notification being
forwarded to this list.  Unless there was agreement to stop doing that
of which I am unaware, I'd like to ask that uploaders resume
forwarding the NEW notifications so that we can all better track what
is entering NEW from REVU.

    I believe this especially useful as these packages typically are
not maintained beyond Ubuntu, and need our special attention.

    Thank you.

--
Emmet HIKORY