Back to school

James Westby jw+debian at jameswestby.net
Wed Jan 9 18:59:18 GMT 2008

Now that the winter holidays are over it is once again time to stock up
on stationery, and to make sure that your shirts, skirts, blouses and
trousers still fit.

The new term of MOTU school kicks off on Thursday 17th January, with the
first session being given by Stefan Potyra and Steve Langasek on the
topic of library packaging.

If you have no idea how library packaging works, or you are still a
little unsure of some of the intricacies then this is a great chance to
learn.

So, come along to #ubuntu-classroom on Thursday 17th January at 20.00
UTC to join in.

For those who are in timezones that make this a difficult time to attend
we are currently trying to come up with a solution to accommodate you
better. If you can help with this then please get in touch with me.

If you are unable to make this time then logs will be available; it's
not ideal, but we are trying to come up with a solution here as well.

Remember that you can also influence what the next session will be by
going to https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MOTU/School/Requests and suggesting
sessions, volunteering to present one, or voting for the ones that you
would like to see.

Thanks,

James

--
  James Westby   --    GPG Key ID: B577FE13    --     http://jameswestby.net/
  seccure key - (3+)k7|M*edCX/.A:n*N!>|&7U.L#9E)Tu)T0>AM - secp256r1/nistp256