Moodle 1.9

Anthony Borrow arborrow at jesuits.net
Tue Feb 26 08:40:09 GMT 2008

Moodle 1.9 is being prepared for an official release (currently beta).
Significant work has gone into improving performance and making this
release a good one. In particular the gradebook has been entirely
reworked. As a Moodle Developer
(http://moodle.org/mod/cvsadmin/view.php?id=7134), I would hope that
Ubuntu 8.04 would contain the 1.9 package. A list of
changes/improvements is available at:

http://docs.moodle.org/en/Release_Notes#Moodle_1.9_Beta

Let me know if there is anything I can do to support the Moodle package
in Ubuntu and/or encourage 1.9 to be the version included with 8.04..

Peace - Anthony Borrow
--
Anthony R. Borrow, SJ
Arrupe House

http://www.arborrow.org/

Confidentiality Notice: This email message, including any and all
attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). If the
reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or
agent responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any release, dissemination, or copying of this
communication in error, please notify the author immediately by replying
to this message and delete the original message.