AWN - core applets are missing

Christopher Halse Rogers chalserogers at gmail.com
Sun Feb 17 22:12:30 GMT 2008

On Sun, Feb 17, 2008 at 5:16 PM, Edward Clark <eeclark at gmail.com> wrote:
> Where is the package for the core applets for AWN?

Sitting on REVU
«http://revu.ubuntuwire.com/details.py?package=awn-extras-applets».
When I reviewed them some weeks before feature freeze, there were some
packaging problems (and the applets themselves didn't work for me).
Since then, there have been revu problems, and of course the FF rush,
and in the process the applets package has been left behind.

I suppose that a reasonable case for a freeze exception could be made,
but that would require the package to be in a sufficiently good state.