REVU hickups

Stefan Potyra stefan.potyra at informatik.uni-erlangen.de
Tue Feb 12 11:56:14 GMT 2008

Hi folks,

sorry to say that REVU had some hickups between yesterday evening (from a
UTC+1 POV) and up to now. The reason is quite simple: sparky's disk is full.
I've already freed a little bit of space on sparky, so package uploads should
get accepted as normal again. I'll also make sure to free bigger hunks this
afternoon.

In case you have troubles accessing an uploaded package (it will display s.th.
like "directory (/var/revu/revu1-incoming/packagname-date/) of upload not
found)", please ping me on irc or reply to me. Then I'll remove the stale
entries.

Cheers and sorry for the invonvenience,
     Stefan.