Using REVU

Jon Reagan jreagan1990 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 12:32:31 GMT 2008

Hello everyone,

Leave it to me to hit a snag right off...

I am ready to upload a package via REVU and I am not sure how to join the
Universe Contributors Team and get my GPG key added to their keyring.

It's not really that I don't know how, it's just I have found several
different ways of doing it.  One says I need to send an email, and the other
says I need to simply click "join" on a launchpad page.

Also, when I upload my package through REVU, will it sign the package with
my GPG key automatically, or is there some other procedure I need to follow?

Sorry for all of the questions!

Thanks in advance,

Jon