New packages on revu - delay?

Emmet Hikory persia at ubuntu.com
Fri Feb 8 14:09:43 GMT 2008

Lars Heill wrote:
> I uploaded sun-javadb to REVU this morning, and was wondering when I
> should expect to find it on http://revu.tauware.de/ and also be able
> to log in and get/set my password there?

    Upload to display should not take more than 10-15 minutes.  To log
in, you must first have an accepted upload (yours was rejected).  For
this, there must have been a REVU keyring sync since you joined the
Contributors of packages for Ubuntu universe group.

    The last REVU Day for hardy was 4th February, so the keyring has
not been as actively maintained since then.  The best way to ask for a
sync is to request via IRC on #ubuntu-motu on freenode (although I've
synced again now).

    Please be aware that this is very late for package inclusion in
hardy: you will need significant interest from MOTUs to get this
package thorough REVU prior to feature freeze.

--
Emmet HIKORY