request for help so I can help fluxbuntu and xubuntu with packaging

Jelle de Jong jelledejong at powercraft.nl
Tue Feb 5 19:19:56 GMT 2008

Dear all,

I would like to get familiar with the ubuntu development process and
start with packaging applications and scripts for xubuntu and fluxbuntu.

I have planned a half a day a week to contribute, and I would really
like to have a coach that tells me what to do on a weekly basis. So this
creates a sort of packaging training course. So I can mature in my
packaging techniques.

Will somebody be willing to give this guidance?

list of knowledge:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MOTU

Kind regards,

Jelle