SRU's please

Stefan Potyra stefan.potyra at informatik.uni-erlangen.de
Fri Apr 25 15:50:40 BST 2008

Hi folks,

now that hardy is out, and intrepid is still closed, it would be a perfect
time to get going with SRUs for hardy.

Currently, SRU's [1] have the requirement to be fixed in the development
version first. The main use for this is, to not introduce regressions by
forgetting to fix the development version. Of course we cannot do this right
now.

So here's my straw-man's plan to get going: Fix stuff in SRU's and drop the
current requirement to have intrepid fixed first, until intrepid actually
opens. Tag each upgrade, which gets accepted by the SRU team
with "needs-fix-intrepid", so that we can later apply the fix for intrepid as
well.

What do you think? More important, motu-sru: is that OK for you?

Cheers,
    Stefan.