Universe HUG DAYS!

Richard A. Johnson nixternal at kubuntu.org
Mon Apr 7 16:34:28 BST 2008

On Monday 07 April 2008, Daniel Holbach wrote:
[...]
| Who would be interested organising them and how often should we have them?

I am a tad bit busy right now, but to make ones job easier on the organising
part and when we should hold them, follow the Bug Squad, so everyone is
squashing at the same time. This way, all you have to worry about is grabbing a
list of as many (<= 100) bug reports you think need to get fixed ASAP.

--
Richard A. Johnson
nixternal at kubuntu.org
GPG Key: 0x2E2C0124