Daniel Holbach moves to Community team - more focus on MOTU

Stefan Potyra sistpoty at ubuntu.com
Mon Sep 10 11:54:59 BST 2007

Hi Daniel,

Am Montag 10 September 2007 11:01:20 schrieb Daniel Holbach:
[..]
> Thank you Stefan for your honest mail and honest questions. What strikes
> me about it is (and those were not only your questions, but others asked
> them as well) that the nature of most of them is what I'd call
> 'preventive'.

You're totally right that these questions are preemptive/preventive. However I
believe it's better to have these cleared now in a public place and to let us
know now where we stand before any rumors start.

So thank you very much for your answers.

And of course congratulations to your new position!

Cheers,
    Stefan.