Daniel Holbach moves to Community team - more focus on MOTU

Jono Bacon jono at ubuntu.com
Fri Sep 7 14:36:01 BST 2007

Hi all,

I am pleased to announce that Daniel Holbach, a long time leader in the
MOTU project and friend of developers everywhere, has moved to my
community team inside Canonical. Daniel will now be working as Ubuntu
Community Developer Liaison. I am extremely excited to be working with
him.

So what will Daniel be getting his claws into? A key focus will be MOTU.
Daniel will be spending a lot of time refining, improving and growing
MOTU, and getting the world excited about it. MOTU folks, you have been
wanting more commitment from Canonical with MOTU, its here, primed and
ready to kick arse. Daniel will also be working on improving our
technical development processes, making it easier for people to get
involved, getting developers excited about Ubuntu and working with the
developer community to resolve and straighten out problems and any
conflict.

We have raised our game, lets get to work. :)

	Jono

--
Jono Bacon
Ubuntu Community Manager