Universe QA for Hardy

Luca Falavigna dktrkranz at ubuntu.com
Wed Oct 31 08:08:08 GMT 2007

Emmet Hikory ha scritto:
> Packages should install and purge cleanly:

Another interesting task to pursue is checking for wrong upgrades from
Gutsy and from Dapper. IIRC, piuparts has an option which handle this
case, so I think it will be a nice addition to your list.

In these days, I will run a piuparts test run on Multiverse to see if I
can help out. Since my hardware is quite obsolete, I want to estimate
how much time will be required to complete the job before claiming
responsibility to do it after the freezes.

Thanks for your email :)

--
Luca