StableReleaseUpdates: gnumed-client (0.2.6.3-1ubuntu0.1) available for testing

Michael Bienia michael at vorlon.ping.de
Tue Oct 23 17:31:12 BST 2007

On 2007-10-23 15:20:55 +1000, Sarah Hobbs wrote:
> Michael, what in hell were you thinking?

I was contacted by GNUmed upstream about that problem with the
gnumed-client package in gutsy. I wanted to help them get the package
working again.

But I see now that the way I did it was wrong and apologize for doing
it. I should have uploaded the package to my PPA instead of -proposed.
I won't do any SRU anymore where I'm not absolutely confident that all
the testing I can do was done.

Please accept my apology.

Michael