SRU MOTU Upload Checklist

Brandon Holtsclaw imbrandon at kubuntu.org
Tue Oct 23 08:35:44 BST 2007

Since it seems there has been a bit of confusion over just exactly what
needs to be done "pre-upload" to -proposed I suggest the folloing list be
added to the upload step of the wiki and become official policy so there is
no confusion about -proposed uploads. This list comes after a disscussion in
#ubuntu-motu just prior to this email if you all care to look back at the
logs about how we came up with this list and why ( very boring really )

"Patch applies"
"Result builds"
"package upgrades cleanly"
"application runs"
"reported issue cannot be reproduced"
"package uninstalls cleanly"
"package purges cleanly".

Any objections to this "minimal testing" list pre-upload ? if not i sugest
this being added to the wiki in ~48 hours.

--
Brandon Holtsclaw
brandon at imbrandon.com
http://www.imbrandon.com